GUNDERSEN FAMILY BLOG: Please post what's happening in your world for the rest of the Gundersen Family to see. If you have questions on posting, please contact Josh or Mindy
Sunday, January 22, 2006
Snow Bunnies
One of Mindy's favorite pasttimes is taking pictures of her two adorable girls. So cute!!
I love this picture. I would love to have it to put into my "Grandma" bag!! We bought a new camera and will post pictures of our trip as soon as we figure out how to do it. Thanks for putting up the pictures. I love seeing them.
Being such a technical whiz I just figured out how to print off this adorable picture. So...not need to send me one - I already have one. I love this stuff!!!!!
4 comments:
I love this picture. I would love to have it to put into my "Grandma" bag!! We bought a new camera and will post pictures of our trip as soon as we figure out how to do it. Thanks for putting up the pictures. I love seeing them.
Being such a technical whiz I just figured out how to print off this adorable picture. So...not need to send me one - I already have one. I love this stuff!!!!!
Whoops - pride comes before the fall. I couldn't get it small enough to fit my bag. Oh, well, it is now on my picture board.
Barb, despite your lack of picture resizing skills, I think you are a technical wiz!
Post a Comment