It was midnight on the 21st of July. Muggles & wizards alike surrounded the bookstore, awaiting the release of the long-awaited 7th book. When the clock struck 12, spells erupted and Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes
As you can see, I had some fun with pipe-cleaners and we had a fun time waiting in line at Borders with our friends, Jenny & Sean. It was a late night and Cooper was in and out of sleep but never once cried. He knew how important it was for us to get that book! Now, a couple days later, I have yet to finish, due to the duties of motherhood, but I find it a nice break when Cooper wakes up since this book is super action-packed! Good luck finishing to the rest of you...we will have to discuss later! Enjoy!

2 comments:
Well, after a couple of tries, I did figure out how to get into here and it was well worth it. You guys are having such fun!!! Even if it is late at night!!! You are also being spoiled with having such a good baby. Enjoy Harry - it is the last one.
Love ya,
Mom
Cassi - good for you for going! You are brave and worthy of a Griffyndor sorting! I on the other hand was cowardice, probably a Hufflepuff, and waited until the next day to get my reserved book (I was too afraid to take my two month old as he is a bit of a loud cryer when woken up before he had intended). I just finished the book yesterday. Very cute and creative with the pipecleaners!
Post a Comment