GUNDERSEN FAMILY BLOG: Please post what's happening in your world for the rest of the Gundersen Family to see. If you have questions on posting, please contact Josh or Mindy
Thursday, August 02, 2007
Ethan at 3 weeks
Just take a look at the video and see what Ethan has been up to. Realize this was the 5th time and he was getting tired.
Oh my goodness! A child prodigy in the making! Three weeks and rolling over! I had to watch it again to believe it! I was rooting for him the whole time watching the video. My stomach muscles hurt trying to help him as I watched. That is so darn cute and has to be some kind of a record!
Oh my goodness! A child prodigy in the making! Three weeks and rolling over! I had to watch it again to believe it! I was rooting for him the whole time watching the video. My stomach muscles hurt trying to help him as I watched. That is so darn cute and has to be some kind of a record!
2 comments:
Oh my goodness! A child prodigy in the making! Three weeks and rolling over! I had to watch it again to believe it! I was rooting for him the whole time watching the video. My stomach muscles hurt trying to help him as I watched. That is so darn cute and has to be some kind of a record!
PS - Mindy, it was fun to hear you voice!
Oh my goodness! A child prodigy in the making! Three weeks and rolling over! I had to watch it again to believe it! I was rooting for him the whole time watching the video. My stomach muscles hurt trying to help him as I watched. That is so darn cute and has to be some kind of a record!
PS - Mindy, it was fun to hear you voice!
Post a Comment