GUNDERSEN FAMILY BLOG: Please post what's happening in your world for the rest of the Gundersen Family to see. If you have questions on posting, please contact Josh or Mindy
Friday, December 28, 2007
New Phone Number
We changed our cell phone to a land line and our number is now changed. Hope you all had a great Christmas! We loved to see all your pictures. This photo was suppose to be our Christmas cards. Better late then never!
Love the picture! Yeah...we know how that goes...our "Christmas" card is more likely going to be a "Valentine's" card.:) Thanks for the phone number, I've already got it changed in my phone. Love you guys!
2 comments:
Love the picture! Yeah...we know how that goes...our "Christmas" card is more likely going to be a "Valentine's" card.:) Thanks for the phone number, I've already got it changed in my phone. Love you guys!
Very cute picture! Where is it at? You guys are amazing getting rid of your cell phones, I couldn't do it! You'll have to let me know how it goes!
Post a Comment