Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas lights for Josh







Josh & family,

Sorry it took me so long to respond with pictures of our Christmas lights. But it took quite a while to count the 1,800 bulbs on our living room Christmas tree. I kept losing track of where I left off. It got really confusing. However, I figure we have about 25,305 Christmas light bulbs on our house and yard. We look forward to seeing all of you. One of the events for the amazing race could be to verify the Christmas light bulbs we have put up.

One of the fun things I did this year was to spell out Merry Christmas on the back fence. Lots of people have called us or mentioned that they have seen our Christmas greeting as they were driving along Western Avenue. Anyway enjoy the pictures.

Merry Christmas. Love Dad

1 comment:

Mindy Dahmer said...

Ooooooooo, aaaaaaahhhhhh...it looks great! Nice work! I can't believe you counted each bulb! We were only counting strands.:) It really looks beautiful. I'm sure all the grandkids are going to love seeing it in person.