For those of you who don't know Betty (which none of you do considering I met her out here in Indy) she is a wonderful photographer and friend who helped me with these pictures. Since Caleb carries around pictures of us in his binder (and likes to show them to his sales) I decided it'd be fun to get some really good ones. So here they are!






Funniest part about these photos is that if you look closely, I am wearing 2 different earrings. Yep, that's right, throughout the whole photoshoot with 3 other people there making the boys smile, nobody noticed that I had forgotten to choose which earring to wear for the photoshoot. HA! I didn't even notice until after everyone left and I was getting ready to go to the pool. Seeing the pictures though, I like the big circle one best. At least I know for next time! :-D
No comments:
Post a Comment