Friday, March 18, 2011

The Newest Part of Our Family




We are very excited to announce the newest addition to our family. We rescued him from the human society. He is a mix. They think he's got a little aussie and terrier in him. The vet said he will be about 40 lbs but we don't believe her. He's a good little puppy, and he is great with the boys. Beckham asks about him every morning and Crew get's licked by him all the time. We are really happy.

4 comments:

Cassi said...

Oh he's soooo cute! Almost makes me want one...almost!

Alexa Ara said...

He is sooooo cute. I'd have to agree with your vet, however. If this puppy is about 2-3 months in this picture, then i wouldn't be surprised if he does reach about 40 lbs. He looks part pit bull (I've seen more of these mixes than you can imagine in my animal career.) As a nice coincidence, pits are a type of terrier! ;)

Mindy Dahmer said...

Oh, he's a doll! Now my kids are asking...why don't we have a dog, Mom? Maybe one day...:)

Barbara Gundersen said...

Though I am past that stage in my life, I do remember how much all you kids enjoyed the animals. Congratulations on your newest addition. He is cute:)